Representative Director - Onishi Masayuki
Since our establishment we have always anticipated the needs of the time, and tirelessly seek new added value. In the case of service promotion-related products in particular, we not only strive to produce better quality goods, but also strive for a wide range of endeavor and ability, from the swift feedback from the market into the development of commodities, the ability to make accurate proposals based on strategic marketing, to a strong sensitivity to catch trends in consumption.
Our company will continue to create products with empathy, bestowing dreams in lifestyles, and clearing the way as a creator of service promotion-related goods through our developed daily devotion to our work.
- Company name
- Nittosha Co., Ltd.
- 1923 (founded in 1900)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors - Onishi Akira
- Representative Director - Onishi Masayuki
- Senior Managing Director - Onishi Shuji
- Head office address
672-8014 Higashiyama 524, Himeji, Hyogo PrefectureAccess map
(7 minute walk north from Yaka Station on the Sanyo train)
- 36,000,000 yen
- Number of employees
- 280 (overall group)
- Details of business
- Planning production and sales of various PR products, such as matches, wet paper towels, pocket tissues, named lighters, oil-absorbent paper, Seal, adhesive notes, N masks, and banners.
- Business offices
- Main bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Himeji Branch, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Himeji Branch, Shoko Chukin Himeji Branch, SME Finance Corporation Kobe Branch, Hyogo Shinkin Bank Shirahama Branch, Himeji Shinkin Bank Himeji Branch